Toph79

Tuesday only hits " I think it's safe to say I got a bonus point"

Well I think all hope is gone I was hoping to get a hit for my son to go on his first hunt maybe I'll get the lucky unicorn call from G and F

• Like 2

Didn't the elk card hits take over a week? Why is it that deer would take 3-4 days? No hit for me either but we'll see.

I find it strange that they can be done in one day especially with a LOT more tags......Maybe they made significant progress with their tooling.

Have a friend that got a call this morning from AZGFD asking for a different card because his other had been compromised. He's happy.

Brian

I'm very surprised if they did get it all right in just one day if so they are moving in the right direction maybe next year for elk work production will only be losses for one day instead of the whole week lol

I find it strange that they can be done in one day especially with a LOT more tags......Maybe they made significant progress with their tooling.

It's just a computer. finally all the hiccups are gone i hope

Have a friend that got a call this morning from AZGFD asking for a different card because his other had been compromised. He's happy.

Brian

Sounds like they are moving in the right direction

My Co partner just got a call for bad credit card they said 4% of the cards didn't go trough everything else is already done

• Like 1

so if they call for a bad card will it be from a reg phone number, or will it come in restricted or unknown, just begging I guess:( maybe I put a wrong number down

My Co partner just got a call for bad credit card they said 4% of the cards didn't go trough everything else is already done

4% = more than 2,000 fall tags. That's a lot of phone calls. I would be interested to know (and Game and Fish could probably never know this) how many cards are rejected due to fraud, bad expiration dates, etc., vs how many are rejected because the applicant hit his credit limit between application date and draw date.