Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

wanted honda eu generator

Wanted honda eu generator 2000 or 3000 call Jeremy 4804953475

Not to butt in but I too was looking for a generator. I ended up buying a champion 3100 inverter generator and I absolutely love it. Not quite as quiet as the hondas but bery close, and for a third of the cost.

I hate to but in also, but I second the Champion.

I just got this one from Costco, it will power my AC, fridge and microwave on my trailer all at once... the Honda 2000 could not.

Yes its a little louder than the Honda when it until it cranks up and starts powering everything... which the Honda 2000 could not. I did not test against the Honda 3000 (nobody I know has one). When there is no load or a small load its sounds the same as the Honda

http://www.costco.com/Champion-2%2c800W-Running--3%2c100W-Peak-Digital-Inverter-Gas-Generator-(CARB-50-State-compliant).product.100139466.html

I wanted a Honda 2000, but could not see paying mores for something that could not power everything, a used 3000 would still be almost double the price... plus buying from Costco it has a lifetime warranty

• Like 1

Make sure you get the warranty! You'll need it! Just sent three of them to the shop for repair. Two are less than three months old. Not what I expect from honda.

Make sure you get the warranty! You'll need it! Just sent three of them to the shop for repair. Two are less than three months old. Not what I expect from honda.

I've had a Honda 3000 EU and 2000 EU since the hurricanes of 2005 (10 years) and they both still run perfectly.

The Hondas are the best out there, you get what you pay for. Always drain out all the fuel before storage, the ethanol is not good for any engine or fuel lines when left for extended period of time.

I don't know what's up with dse's generators, but I've never heard of such multiple failures of Honda generators.

Last time I was in A-Z they had some used ones for sale.

http://www.a-zequipment.com/usedlisting_super_quiet_generators.html

I would wonder why a rental house is selling used gear. Even if they had to much inventory you know the ones getting kicked to the curb aren't the best of the fleet. Then again perhaps if they are that bullet proof it doesn't matter. What say those of you with knowledge of these generators?

Last time I was in A-Z they had some used ones for sale.

http://www.a-zequipment.com/usedlisting_super_quiet_generators.html

I would wonder why a rental house is selling used gear. Even if they had to much inventory you know the ones getting kicked to the curb aren't the best of the fleet. Then again perhaps if they are that bullet proof it doesn't matter. What say those of you with knowledge of these generators?

Generally, rental companies will have a set range how long each piece of equipment will be used until they renew their fleet. Some are newer, some are older. Sometimes, it depends on their yearly revenue and tax liability as well. Lots of variables...Most stay on top of maintenance and are good to buy from.

• Like 1