I just called the g&f and the lady said that results will be out by the end of the week.

Guest 300ultramag.

you guys gotta get your AZGFD Platinum account. Ive had my results for a month

You cheapo! Spend the coin and be a diamond member. We got our results when we hit submit.

AZGFD really needs to get it together. all of our neighbor states publish a date and time when the results will be available. and now the website says there available but there not yet. GRRRR!!!

AZGFD really needs to get it together. all of our neighbor states publish a date and time when the results will be available. and now the website says there available but there not yet. GRRRR!!!

Uh, AZGFD does post a date that the results will be available - This years fall draw results date is August 7th (page 22 of the 2015/16 regs). We are all on here in anticipation of the results being early.

• Like 3

yeah but all there saying is that they will be posted by that date which we all know they always come out sooner. all im saying is that it would be nice to know exactly when they will be available. some of the other states post an exact time, which is nice.

yeah but all there saying is that they will be posted by that date which we all know they always come out sooner. all im saying is that it would be nice to know exactly when they will be available. some of the other states post an exact time, which is nice.

Yes, most of the neighboring states post the results on the day they have designated. I don't want Az to start doing that. If that happens we won't find out until Aug 7th. Just be happy Az post's the results early.

• Like 1

you guys gotta get your AZGFD Platinum account. Ive had my results for a month

You cheapo! Spend the coin and be a diamond member. We got our results when we hit submit.

Or you can become a super secret double layer die cast tungsten member. Then you get your results a week before the draw happens.

• Like 2

which is exactly why I said they need to get it together. the other states post results within 2 days of the draw. and like I said. right now the website says they are available and there not. AZGFD NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

I don't see anything on the website stating they are available?

I think he's referring to the "You have applications/tags available" message. Which I read as applications and\or tags. In which case, is true.

Here we go the peasants are getting rambunctious, that's all he's saying, other states

Regs actually state that the tags are mailed out by the 7th of Aug.

post-10954-0-42859600-1437679845_thumb.jpg

I don't know how to post a pic or I would show you the screen shot from the website where it says FALL 2015 Draw results are now available. IDK. not a big deal just anxious like everyone else