That's weird. I refreshed that page a few times and I don't see what you're seeing.

The URL on your picture says:

azgfdportal.devaz.gov/hunting/draw

The URL I'm looking at is:

azgfdportal.az.gov/Hunting/Draw

Looks like somehow you're looking at the development version of the site. How'd you manage that?

• Like 1

The URL on your picture says:

azgfdportal.devaz.gov/hunting/draw

The URL I'm looking at is:

azgfdportal.az.gov/Hunting/Draw

Looks like somehow you're looking at the development version of the site. How'd you manage that?

not real sure! :ph34r:

• Like 1

I don't see anything on the website stating they are available?

I think he's referring to the "You have applications/tags available" message. Which I read as applications and\or tags. In which case, is true.

I assume that if you are seeing this you got an elk/antelope tag, as I got skunked for an elk tag, but CC got hit for deer and do not see this message.

AZGFD really needs to get it together. all of our neighbor states publish a date and time when the results will be available. and now the website says there available but there not yet. GRRRR!!!

So, they always post a date that the results will be posted by, they ALWAYS beat that, yet you're still complaining? Get a grip dude.

• Like 1

Thats crazy!! I just pulled it up.. It has all kinds of host info and everything. I hope that doesn't mess things up, I can't imagine what would happen if everyone was refreshing the dev page..

AZGFD really needs to get it together. all of our neighbor states publish a date and time when the results will be available. and now the website says there available but there not yet. GRRRR!!!

So, they always post a date that the results will be posted by, they ALWAYS beat that, yet you're still complaining? Get a grip dude.

Friendly feller. And again I'm reminded of why I don't frequent this site.

Well.........Maybe tomorrow they will be out. Cant remember them ever coming out this late.

That you got that development site is weird... It even says that the department will start accepting leftover apps by mail on 8/3. Also gives info about number of apps and other stats. Bizarre that you found that.

The good news is that if the leftover apps are getting accepted on 8/3, we shouldn't have much longer till we know the results.