you sure you are only a coues JUNKY ? Just Saying :wacko:

yeah I'm pretty sure man. you guys are all the same. I don't get it.

Thanks to everyone else who helped answer some of my questions. Good Luck on the draw. hope you all get the tags you were after!

Junky

AZGFD has always had a mail by date for tags .... As far back as I recall it has not been missed ... It use to be that the week prior to that date Dads across the state, like mine, were sending the kids out to the mail box all day every day until they were satisfied that the mail had come or the kids returned with a Bright Pink Card , saying unsuccessful or with an envelope containing a tag... Now, mail is not all delivered at the same speed so as progress they created the Draw Line and about a week or so prior to the tag mail deadline , hunters could flood the phones all day until they got the inevitable results. I am sure there were many broken phones through the years based on what that digital voice said.... When credit Cards started being used , Hunters could even tell sooner that they drew some kind of tag just like today , but still had to wait until they were up by phone or they hit the mailbox... And now it is much the same, except we also now have the ability to look up on-line... You may not be happy with the wait , but the high- strung rants by you and other like you , just show that all to familiar entitlement mentality that is so widespread in the newer generations. You somehow found the Developers page ... it is nothing but a template that will be merged with the main site once they are done with the process... I kind of wish they would go back to the pink slips and tag system and take out all the convenience of Credit Cards and see how those feeling entitled adjust to having to wait ...

• Like 1

That you got that development site is weird... It even says that the department will start accepting leftover apps by mail on 8/3. Also gives info about number of apps and other stats. Bizarre that you found that.

The good news is that if the leftover apps are getting accepted on 8/3, we shouldn't have much longer till we know the results.

The regulations tell us all that

They're up! Hunt 1010, Unit 9! Not showing on my portal, but they are showing on the check results of the big game draw.

They're up! Hunt 1010, Unit 9! Not showing on my portal, but they are showing on the check results of the big game draw.

Yes they are!

Junky

AZGFD has always had a mail by date for tags .... As far back as I recall it has not been missed ... It use to be that the week prior to that date Dads across the state, like mine, were sending the kids out to the mail box all day every day until they were satisfied that the mail had come or the kids returned with a Bright Pink Card , saying unsuccessful or with an envelope containing a tag... Now, mail is not all delivered at the same speed so as progress they created the Draw Line and about a week or so prior to the tag mail deadline , hunters could flood the phones all day until they got the inevitable results. I am sure there were many broken phones through the years based on what that digital voice said.... When credit Cards started being used , Hunters could even tell sooner that they drew some kind of tag just like today , but still had to wait until they were up by phone or they hit the mailbox... And now it is much the same, except we also now have the ability to look up on-line... You may not be happy with the wait , but the high- strung rants by you and other like you , just show that all to familiar entitlement mentality that is so widespread in the newer generations. You somehow found the Developers page ... it is nothing but a template that will be merged with the main site once they are done with the process... I kind of wish they would go back to the pink slips and tag system and take out all the convenience of Credit Cards and see how those feeling entitled adjust to having to wait ...

Thanks for the history lesson and the lecture on how entitled MY generation is. I found it very entertaining considering you are only 9 years my elder. But all that aside, I am not on here to take cheap shots or make remarks about peoples character. I simply made mention of the fact that I think AZGFD could do a better job in certain areas. some of the other members already informed me that I was on a development page which helped answer some of my questions. your remark about being a junky is totally uncalled for and childish. I would challenge you to take a close look at our own character before passing judgment on others. As to your comment about the entitlement mentality, I would say I agree with you. however, pointing out flaws in a system that could use improvements is not entitlement. It's about improvement and progression. something I guess "your" generation wouldn't know about.

Cheers!

• Like 1

36C coues for my two sons and I, and a 36A Jr. tag for my little sweetie!!!!

Can't wait for the hunting trips with my kids!! :)

S.

• Like 2