Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Vortex Kaibab 15x56 For Sale

I have a set of Vortex Kaibab 15X56 i would like to sell. I sent them off to vortex less than a year ago and they came back basically new. New lenses, new armor. Glass is 99%, only reason i say it's not 100% is because anything used cannot be 100%. I have the original box, paperwork and case. I will also include a Jim White style tripod adaptor. $900. Call or text me at 602-376-6278post-63-0-72826700-1437602859_thumb.jpgpost-63-0-92458400-1437602838_thumb.jpg

It's the same adapter jim white used to sell, but vortex included it with their kaibabs for a little while and it did not have a specific name. It is the exact same thing as the jim white, because i own a couple of them

Here is what gets me...they say HD all over the box and the binos themselves, but they are about 5 years old. Before the new "HD" models came out. I don't know the difference though

Here is what gets me...they say HD all over the box and the binos themselves, but they are about 5 years old. Before the new "HD" models came out. I don't know the difference though

New ones just have a locking diopter adjustment ring (right eye~I think mid 2014 & newer) all Kaibabs are HD I believe?

These are the older style. They are HD, i think all kaibabs are, but they do have the old style diopter adjustment

Someone's gotta need these for a tag they just drew