jgraffaz

Anyone want to sell a pair of sitka pants?

Thought I'd check and see if anyone wanted to sell a pair of sitka pants here before I went breaking the bank buying a new pair...... looking for maybe 34 tall or 36-tall

If you cant find a decent used pair, check amazon. They're a little more pricey now that fall hunts are getting close, but a few months ago there were some 90% pants selling for about $50 less than normal. I put them on my amazon wishlist but never bought them, so now of course theyve gone back up.

Also check out camofire. I see them on there all the time. What camo pattern you looking for? I have a crap ton of Sitka gear and might be willing to part with some of it.

Try archerytalk...just bought a pair for 60

Bucks!

was just in sport mans where house looking at the I believe "dew point" pants almost 400 clams but man they were sweet...gonna wait.. i think the ascent pants are reasonable brand new 149 bucks,love them

Also check out camofire. I see them on there all the time. What camo pattern you looking for? I have a crap ton of Sitka gear and might be willing to part with some of it.

PM sent in regards to the sitka gear