Sign in to follow this  

Well, this year's draw went like I expected for me but a friend drew a 44BN tag. He won't come on here and brag but I sure would have. If anyone wants to share any information I'm open to sharing it with him. I have come to a conclusion that helping others will be as close as I get to a sheep tag. :)

TJ

• Like 3

Great tag, congrats to your friend. Eric Hunt (ehunt on this site) is well versed on 44BN. Your buddy would do well to speak with him.

• Like 3

Congrats to you guys. Great unit with a lot of sheep. If you need anything let us know. Enjoy it!

• Like 2

There may be one more year this unit is worth a dang now that the dumb azz G&F has 4 tags in there

Must be quite a few mature rams in the unit if G&F is issuing that many permits.

They figure one tag for every 4 class 4 rams. Thats age not score. So yes there are at least 16 rams in there as big as Tonys!

Congrats to you guys. Great unit with a lot of sheep. If you need anything let us know. Enjoy it!

I will show this to my friend. Thank you! :)

TJ

I agree. Call Eric Hunt or Troy Scott. Troy, Travis and Eric are awesome dudes at finding the best rams possible. They were on fire last year and have a great track record. I would find a way to hire these guys if all possible.

I live not far from that mtn range, I wouldn't mind donating some boot tread and glassing time if he was interested.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I will pass this on to him and let him figure out what he wants to do. Not sure he is hiring a guide.

TJ