Sign in to follow this  
Az_Outdoors

Found dog

Found Husky On Badger Springs Rd. And I-17 Yesterday Evening 7/24. She Was Not Wearing Any Tags And She Is Not Microchipped. I Can Only Keep Her For The Weekend So Please Spread The Word So We Can Find Her Owner. 602-647-79Five3 Thanks!

post-4187-0-52909200-1437837968.jpg

• Like 1

I was out talking with the neighbors yesterday evening and a kid came by and said he was looking for his dog and asked if we had seen it. He said it was a black & white husky. I live off Mesa Drive and the 60 so I wouldn't possibly think this would be his dog but I will call him and show him this picture. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I just showed the kid in my neighborhood this dog and unfortunately it wasn't his. Kudos Az-Outdoors for posting and hopefully you will find the owner. It was worth a try.

TJ

Some jackass probaly dumped her.

Unfortunately That's The Way It Is Looking Right Now. The Rescue We Contacted In Cordes Jct That Scanned Her For A Chip Posted Flyers In A 20 Mile Radius From Where We Found Her And No Responces Yet. I Will Be Giving Her To The Rescue This Evening If The Owner Is Not Found Today. They Will Continue To Try And Find The Owners For Another Week Then She Will Go Up For Adoption. If Anyone Is Interested In Her Let Me Know And I Will Get You In Contact With The Rescue. She Is A Good Dog And I Would Probably Keep Her If I Didn't Have 4 Dogs Already.

Btw She Is Crate Trained, She Knows Sit And Shake, And Has Been Great Off The Leash.

Sorry I Don't Know Why My Phone Is Putting Every Word In Caps.....

Dam shame if someone dumped her. She's a great looking dog.

its a cruel world.let me know if your rescue falls thru I know of some.we have 2 fosters now