Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Gun Smith

Looking for a gun smith that could help with a long range gun , I live in north Scottsdale does any one have any suggestions thanks

Looking for a gun smith that could help with a long range gun , I live in north Scottsdale does any one have any suggestions thanks

I would try PCR they are great guys to deal with, and do excellent work.

http://www.phoenixcustomrifles.com/

Magnum mike did a action bed and barrel float. Scope mount. He took forever but was moving locations so that hurt

He should me some muzzle breaks he had just done. I could not tell the point where the break started on the barrel. Excellent

We started talking long ranch and he quickly advanced beyond my ability to keep up

Phoenix Custom Rifles. I am dropping off my third rifle to them this week for some work. Fast, great work, good price. Accuracy is crazy good.

I'm sure there are good gunsmiths closer but Kevin Weaver of Weaver Rifles in Peyton, CO does great work. Decent turn around time and very competitively priced, especially for the quality of work. He just finished a 25-06 Improved for me and it turned out great!

If you need any starter load info for that .25-06 AI, let me know. I have tinkered a LOT with mine.