Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

Sure it's not legal, neither is 76 in a 75 mph zone. And it's not legal to spit on the side walk. 25-06 ain't stupid, he just makes bad decisions haha! I try to follow laws but bend them on occasion, like most everyone. That's why we ask for forgiveness and why we're still allowed in heaven. Man is far from perfect!!

• Like 1

im always breaking laws. theres some stupid laws out there. im sure a lot of you do to. stealing, is different. the fact that someone is basically justifying stealing cameras because they are drilled into a tree is disgusting.

tbh I don't like when I see trees carved up with writing in them and what not.

Im under the impression that the vast majority of guys that run cams never even kill the nice ones they get pics of?

• Like 1

Come on guys! is that the best you can do to someone pointing out the facts .. Trying to call me a woman or stupid .... I know you gotta be a little more edumucated than that ... I mean at least lark would have some good witt served up in his comments. I Know most you master-baiters and cam users got your panties bunched up when the bait ban happened but if you want to try and insult me saying I am a woman, then this is one woman who would make your wives lesbians !

im always breaking laws. theres some stupid laws out there. im sure a lot of you do to. stealing, is different. the fact that someone is basically justifying stealing cameras because they are drilled into a tree is disgusting.

tbh I don't like when I see trees carved up with writing in them and what not.

Im under the impression that the vast majority of guys that run cams never even kill the nice ones they get pics of?

If you think I am justifying the taking of someone's cam because it is drilled into a tree , then you have not read what I have written ... I have no respect for thieves ... but i do not like hypocrisy and do look at the way laws are written .... simply pointing out facts and stating the truth

I Know most you master-baiters and cam users got your panties bunched up when the bait ban happened but if you want to try and insult me saying I am a woman, then this is one woman who would make your wives lesbians !

Now that's funny!

Wow..... This is pathetic there is nothing worse than a thief i saw a post on Instagram a few weeks ago about a guy stealing cams in 22 and 23 I guess he admitted to it I was gonna put one out in 22 but after hearing that and seeing this I will just keep it home!!

and the guy in that instagram post accused of the stealing is a member here.

I've got no dog in this fight, nor is this directed at anyone.....but I just couldn't resist! :)

Let's get back on track!

• Like 4

Heck, she's crazier than I thought. Good luck guy's.

• Like 1

I screwed a tree.

I just got out of jail...

Did 83 years...

• Like 2

The keyboard cowboys sure have saddled up on this topic!!!!!! Lmao

I wonder how this convo would go down if everyone was face to face?

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

Pretty sure we don't need any stupid laws. And I am positive we don't need any stupid people breeding. As we already have way to many inhabiting our rule makers in gooberment. Shame that they are so prolific. Hence the sheep that accept the arrogance of laws that have no legitimacy, other than to rob liberties.

Take care, Willie

• Like 4