Sign in to follow this  
camoremi

Scope rings

I bought a 300 win mag the other day. My plan was to wait a little bit before a scope then I saw a viper hs 4-16x44 in cabelas bargain cove. What are doe tough yet affordable rings I can purchase?bif it's online some links would be nice

Check out Xtremehardcoregear.com. I just went thru this with my 300 win mag. I bought 20moa base with ranger rings, excellent service & awesome products!!

• Like 2

+2 on Warne (have then on my .338win mag) but I also love the talley one piece lightweights.

• Like 1

Burris signature zee rings. The scope will be correctly aligned with no need to lap and they will not leave scope marks at all. They also have the ability to change inserts to give more elevation adjustment if needed.

+1 for the xtreme hardcore gear rings. you pay for them though. and i hate the name. haha

• Like 1

Check out Xtremehardcoregear.com. I just went thru this with my 300 win mag. I bought 20moa base with ranger rings, excellent service & awesome products!!

are these only available on line

+2 on Warne (have then on my .338win mag) but I also love the talley one piece lightweights.

are they available on line only

I have an account with Xtreme. . I can help you get them if interested

. Hey I need to get some for a 257 Weatherby Accu Mark I don't know if I need a real or not I'm going to put a Sytron scope on there it's got a 30 mm tube what are your thoughts

Look at the Valdada rings they are 95.00 at midway and they are just as good as nightforce, us optics, seekins, ect. Thats all I use. Very tight tolerances.

I have a ruger m77 so I think I need bases made for that specific rail type. I think I'm going with warne

Or get Ruger to Weaver adapters.