desertmafia21

Cecil the Lion

A great Video about coexisting with wildlife, hunting and conservation......and it just so happens to be about lions. Hes a non-hunter yuppie but he knows what hes talking about I wish more lefties would have a little brains like this guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GiyQvm9d4tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 2

I received this email this morning. Originated from Phil Shoemaker, Grizzly Skins of Alaska. This letter was received by one of their past hunters that is currently in Zimbabwe.

post-10954-0-32613600-1438370649_thumb.jpg

post-10954-0-06910800-1438370676_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

"There's 2 sides to every story". We all knew that the main stream media isn't telling the whole truth. And if this letter is legit, here's the other side. Prayers go out to the family of Masugu. As for the Cecil the lion, hope that many locals enjoyed his meat after he was harvested.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

I will be starting a grass roots activist organization called LION LIVES MATTER!!!!! Foul mouthed retards needed. With lots of money to donate, along with bought and paid for crooked politicians. Supporters of Planned Parenthood and Open Border Supporters will automatically be on the board of directors!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

He and his guide made a bad choice to kill a local "pet."

Well said. That pretty much sums it up.

Mark

Guest 300ultramag.

I am not certain the guy would have forked 50k to chase a pet. Seems unrealistic or with out any logic.

To call this animal a "pet" only fuels mainstream media to feed the sheeple their skewed views.

Are all moo cows pets? Because I think a cow raised for beef is far more domesticated than a lion on a preserve.

Don't digest the media bs. Think logically and make your own conclusion when all facts are in the table. I support the dentist. He makes a living that allows him to pursue his dreams.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

I think the dentist didn't get what he paid for. If wild bill flies in from Chicago and pays a guide to whack a bull (unbeknownst to wild bill) that has been known to frequent a local golf course and the residents named him. Is nature bill a pet killer?

• Like 1