Sign in to follow this  
lookinfor110

Trail Cam - 'Kicker"

Fat boy, living large and in charge.

Good luck.

I've got bucks on the same camera for 4 years. The biggest ones always turn into ghosts around mid august.

my brother(lookinfor110) and I tend to nickname bucks we find. Same area held 7 (nice 4X3), Lefty( missing left eye guard), to name a few. funny that we have scoured the area for miles around where we have seen them during/before and after the season and never found any dropped horns from these guys.

my brother(lookinfor110) and I tend to nickname bucks we find. Same area held 7 (nice 4X3), Lefty( missing left eye guard), to name a few. funny that we have scoured the area for miles around where we have seen them during/before and after the season and never found any dropped horns from these guys.

The sneaky ones pick up after themselves and place them far away from where they live.

• Like 1

That's cool. I saw a video of a young guy who was watching a monster for 5 years until he drew a tag. He had him dead durring archery but he had broken off a lot of horn so he passed but drew a rifle tag the next year. It was cool to see they had footage every year and dropped sheds and everything.

Guest 300ultramag.

thats a silly name for such a stud buck! Change his name and maybe change your luck.

This hear on my wall this is "kicker"

This here rabbit on my key chain his names thumper!!!! It kills me that people name these deer. And then pick such silly names.

Glad my brother and I have you there to set us straight about being "Silly". No doubt in the future, we will endeavor to leave the silly behind.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

True fletch. I wouldn't take it seriously as its intended in good fun!. Good luck and I hope one of the Bros. let's the air outta him in 2015!

Thanks for sharing

Guest 300ultramag.

Last deer in my camp worthy of a nick names was Willard and turkey foot.

This year we have 2 that might get nicknamed.

Odb and alders