Sign in to follow this  
Bpursell

Looking for a position in the Valley

My son is looking to move from Prescott to the Valley (Phx). He is 20 years old and has held a job since he was 16. Very dedicated and reliable. Last couple of years he has worked as a garage door technician. He is open to any type of employment. He can submit a resume and references upon request. I told him the members here are up standing guys and working for a CW member would be best.

• Like 1

We are always looking for bus drivers in Tempe area. State retirement, benefits and close to ASU if hes going to school...we train to get your CDL.

Thank you for the leads. I will pass the information to him today. He has two interviews set for Friday in Phx, if anyone wants to meet with him.

My son is looking to move from Prescott to the Valley (Phx). He is 20 years old and has held a job since he was 16. Very dedicated and reliable. Last couple of years he has worked as a garage door technician. He is open to any type of employment. He can submit a resume and references upon request. I told him the members here are up standing guys and working for a CW member would be best.

Pm me. I am always hiring and he can make some good money
  • Like 1

If he is not afraid of heights, the tower industry is ALWAYS looking for good hands. No need to know the biz as long as he is reliable, hard working and has a clean record. Long, hot hours, but good money to be made.

Just a thought. If he is not scared of heights. Send him to Yavapai lineman school. It is 1 year long and the electric utility companies hire from that school. I'm in that business and if he got a lineman apprenticeship he would be set if he is interested in that line of work.

Not scared of heights, that I know of. When he was younger I would strap him into a kid harness and take him rock climbing with me. We have talked about lineman school, and still might be an option. He has spent the last 2 years at his current job, has his own truck and runs his route each day, without supervision. I have confidence in his ability to be reliable and work hard. He has a DL and a clean MVD record (a must at his current job). Any info or leads on the tower work?