Sign in to follow this  
Edge

What guns or bow would you want back?

"Sorry for the loss of these very personalized guns. Maybe you can put pics up? I've only had the one pistol stolen and it was heart breaking." ......... No photos, except in my book or an old magazine that was lost in a fire. Bill Quimby

Correction, just remembered I had two weapons stolen from my cabin in UT:

Stevens pocket pistol

12ga Western Fields

Rem 700 Sendero (one of the older good ones) in 7mm STW. Times were tight, I just walked away from a long term job and was out of work for a week. Sold it to pay a bill, and got a job the next day, but it was too late to get it back. Still pissed at myself.

Rem 700 Sendero (one of the older good ones) in 7mm STW. Times were tight, I just walked away from a long term job and was out of work for a week. Sold it to pay a bill, and got a job the next day, but it was too late to get it back. Still pissed at myself.

Reminded me of two others.

Sendero 22-250, great shooter, but heavy.

GORGEOUS Kimber 22-250 AMAZING shooter. Sold it because I really got into predator calling and while it and I were very successful, I was putting too many scars in that beautiful stock.

Oh man that would be a pretty long list for me. But to actually narrow it down:

Colt Series 70 1911

Smith and Wesson 329NG that I got for $350 brand new at a sale. Regret selling that one.

"Sorry for the loss of these very personalized guns. Maybe you can put pics up? I've only had the one pistol stolen and it was heart breaking." ......... No photos, except in my book or an old magazine that was lost in a fire. Bill Quimby

If anyone whom has Bills book and can help him out, please post pics of his stolen guns.

My first compound bow in 1982 ,from dons sport shop in scottsdale. I think it had like 6 wheels. rode on my bike after school every day to the PERA club ,which was private but the guard always let me in to shoot at the range ,which was always empty. I think it was a pro staff, can't really remember except that it killed a crapload of rabbits and my first archery javie.

Had a Remington express 30-06 my great uncle gave me, it was my first rifle. I killed my first deer with it the thing weighed a ton. I had to sell it 2 years ago to help pay bills when work

was slow. It sat in the safe as sentimental value & hated to part with it, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet!!

• Like 1

Had a Remington express 30-06 my great uncle gave me, it was my first rifle. I killed my first deer with it the thing weighed a ton. I had to sell it 2 years ago to help pay bills when work

was slow. It sat in the safe as sentimental value & hated to part with it, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet!!

I'll have to weigh my old .06 Gamemaster complete with scope, stith mounts, sling and full 10 round mag.

An old 410/22 over under that was given to me buy a very old family friend. My no good, POS ex-brother stole it and claimed it as his after our father passed. Wish i had that thing, twas a perfect rabbit /squirrel gun....