goinhuntn

Who's getting ready for otc archery!!

I've pretty well sacked my vacation time for the year already, so all I have to work with is the weekends, which means any legal deer I see better duck! Mostly though, I'm hoping to get my kiddo on one. She'll be taking my honeyhole tree and I'll wander off and find some place else to sit.

OK roll call time, I'm headed up the hill Sunday with 5 days to kill. Going to chase some muley and bear hopefully. Good luck to all. I'm going in on foot this trip 4 miles or so. New country so that's always exciting. Peace and be safe

Heading up Thursday morning & staying until the following Friday. Since I didn;t draw anything gonna make the most of this hunt. Good luck to all!!

All I can swing is weekends but I have a deer tag and a turkey tag and a lion tag. Bears not open were I plan to go. Heck I'll even shoot a rabbit if necessary.

i'm planning on logging about 40 hours in a ground blind this weekend. could not be happier

• Like 1

Heading to an elk unit not the best for deer but a promise is a promise.

I'm stuck in CO. Usually too busy in Aug anyway. Looking forward to my CA rifle hunt in Oct and AZ dec OTC.

Heading out tomorrow afternoon. Check the cams, and do some afternoon glassine. Then I'll be sitting in the blind before the sun goes up Friday morning! I can't wait to take down my first archery velvet! Good luck to everyone and don't forget to post pictures!

• Like 1