Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter4life

Any pest guys that serve the west valley

Hunter Pest Control is great! Had truly Nolan prior and these guys blow them away in price and service in my opinion.

Bug Stoppers Exterminating 480 380 3105 valley wide and rim country

• Like 1

Do your own!

Go o bug and weed mart. Best thing you can do

• Like 1

Urban pest management (480) 784-7960. His name is Chad

+1 for Bug Stoppers. They do an great job! I had scorpions both inside and outside my home.I haven't had any since they have been doing my pest control. Awesome service...

• Like 1

You can save a lot of money if you are willing to do a little research and do it yourself. I had a friend who was in the pest control business for many years. Eventually he sold his business and just started selling the professional strength stuff out of a do it yourself store. We had a really bad infestation at our old house and between my son and I, caught and killed over 100 scorpions in one weekend. He turned us on to a product call Cy-Kick CS. It is a very strong product but safe to use inside and out (he told me it is the same stuff he used inside of several hospitals and medical offices) Once it dries it is also safe for kids, pets, etc. You won't find it at Home Depot or Lowes, the stuff they carry is no where near strong enough. I'll post a link to a place that sells it at a very reasonable price. It isn't cheap, but worth every penny and a 16 ounce bottle usually lasts us 1.5 -2 years. Once we started using it it took care of the problem. If anyone wants to give it a try, let me know and I'll post the instructions for treating your yard.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/cykick-cs-p-250.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwl6GuBRD8x4G646HX7ZYBEiQADGnzunzsg-QOd5S1dCvVX-Gk5Xgbu7WURj54QTFIy4iFbxkaAqtq8P8HAQ

FYI August is prime scorpion season. They are out in force right now so get a black light and be aware!

post-6408-0-80962500-1439270192_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If you do decide to hire someone, I believe member SWDesertRat has a pest control business.

Nope. Not me...

Sorry I dont have any suggestions for the OP

If you do decide to hire someone, I believe member SWDesertRat has a pest control business.

Nope. Not me...

Sorry I dont have any suggestions for the OP

Sorry, I guess it was someone else. I can't keep all these nicknames straight.

Rossisslider is correct about the Cy-Kick. Cyfluthrin is a great product on Scorpions. Another product that works very well for homeowners would be Suspend or D-Fence. Both products have a good residual and are safe to use around the house.

If anyone ever has a question about these products or any insecticide/herbicide/fertilizer/seed, or would like to get prices, please contact me.

Thanks,

Jake

• Like 2