Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Names have been drawn.😎-Goal has been met!

Wow, nice progress. I won the striper fishing trip for donating to Jared. It was an honor to win and my boys and friend had a blast on the trip. Many thanks to Don Martin for his donating the trip.

There are many good prizes for donating to Ty's fund. Thank you to all the generous people on this site.

• Like 1

I would really like to see pics of some people standing over there critters with 1 of these rifles in hand or maybe VORTEX Talons around neck or the Ranger 1000! :)

I know hunts are on but this family is still dealing with some big issues. My understanding is doc has given thumbs up for lens replacement and date is being set for the lens replacement surgery! Can't wait to see future hunt pics of Ty after he uses both eyes to glass his Future monster coues bucks. 😀

• Like 1

Ttt some fantastic goodies gonna be given away!

Last report I had was Ty was cleared for lens replacement and was just waiting for doc to schedule. Praise God that eye is ready for renewal!

I wanted to share a picture of the gift my wife and I found on porch the other night. Ty's mother made my wife and I a wreath and a thank you card. Ty is 1 lucky kiddo cuz sure seems like he has some great parents! And mama has some serious crafting skills and my wife immediately decided she wants to be best friends with her. ;) yes I had some tears. Gonna have to meet these folks in person cuz they seem quite amazing! Ty we are praying for full recovery kiddo.

Btw we are up to $1740 !!! 😄

• Like 2

Come on guys and gals! We need to meet this goal and get these awesome incentive items in the hands of hunters before the fall hunts.

• Like 1

Ttt!

Couple guys on here have been super generous and just want you to know I'm verrry thankful!

The 3-9x50 Burris scope was DELIVERED to me and it is quite nice. :)

A member offered few of his items for sale at a discount for $ donation made to Ty and 1 of those alone got us $160 closer to goal. Thanks guys were gettin there.

https://www.youcaring.com/ty-bennett-397177

Text me or send pm and let me know $ amount donated in multiples of $20 Thx

6024994136 mike

Good news! We broke $2,000 and on way to $2500!

*** We are currently at $2,120 😮😀 when dangerously close to $2500 or at I will post a 48hr warning to give guys with tags last opportunity but wanna reach the $2500 goal. Of you donated little goodies and we haven't hooked up yet I will be giving you a call soon sorry been doctor filled month or 2 or 100 for me.. (think 2 bricks 22 outstanding) my bad.. L.o.L. . Thanks everyone!

42 people have donated.

$2160.. Status is ty is getting scheduled up for a surgery maybe 2.. Doc has concern that lens will not take due to injury and prior surgeries. Please keep this family and this now 10year old boy in your prayers! Hoping to meet this family soon since wife and i have 19a tags. :) hint hint huckleberry.. L.O.L. praying for you Ty

• Like 1