Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Best ballistic app

I was out testing the dope on my LRM last week using Strelok and it worked wonderfully. 500 was spot on. 600 was one click high,but at both distances the wind call was on the money for 10 MPH cross wind. I know thats not that far but it was all I had time for. I will be going out in the near future to test to 850, which is where my scope maxes out at due to the zero stop.

Regardless of the app used, I have always found it best to print it up and take it to the range and verify. That way changes can be made from there and confidence is built.

casey was "testing" dope. that's a good one. this post is about shooting, ya big dummy. Lark.

Tried to run your favorite round through it, but my app would'nt accept 7/08 as a real caliber. My phone laughed at me.

• Like 2

casey was "testing" dope. that's a good one. this post is about shooting, ya big dummy. Lark.

Tried to run your favorite round through it, but my app would'nt accept 7/08 as a real caliber. My phone laughed at me.

That one is a classic! :lol:

Loved both of these comments for a good laff.