Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

New Ruger LC9S 9mm $300

I bought this pistol for my wife for her birthday about two weeks ago. Bought from sportsman's for $375 and am selling for $300. She said she would rather have a bow. The gun has been shot 7 times (one magazine) so it's practically brand new. Comes with a 7 round mag, lock, and other random things I have no idea what they are. Comes with a little ruger carrying bag as well. Face to face only as I don't know laws on shipping a pistol. If it's legal to ship them let me know and we can go that route. Call or text Blake 928-240-3567

post-8945-0-37157700-1439672056_thumb.jpg

I have one and just love the pink for color coordinating. Just Josh'n. I do have an LC9S and it's a great little gun. Weighs only 17 oz and fits in the palm of your hand. It shoots surprisingly well and accurate for such a small gun. That is a great price. Good luck on the sale.

You have to use an FFL to ship it to another FFL unless you are shipping it to the manufacturer and in which case you need to sent it FEDX. Just an FYi.

You have to use an FFL to ship it to another FFL unless you are shipping it to the manufacturer and in which case you need to sent it FEDX. Just an FYi.

All wrong. You can ship it from a private party to an ffl when selling it and when shipping it back to manufacture you can use ups as well. The only thing is you have to send pistols via ups air (next/or second day). This is from the horses mouth as it is my employment.

Guest wdenike

All wrong. You can ship it from a private party to an ffl when selling it and when shipping it back to manufacture you can use ups as well. The only thing is you have to send pistols via ups air (next/or second day). This is from the horses mouth as it is my employment.

You must be JOSHING!!!!! You mean there is stuff on the innanet that is not gospel???? And on CW never the less???? I'm shocked!!!

Take care, Willie