Sign in to follow this  
blackout

oracle camera stolen

So I would like to rant for a moment. My 13 year old son’s camera was stolen out of Oracle. If the thief happens to frequent this site, I would like to say not only did you steal from my kid but you took whom ever had the green bucket feeder and black PVC feeder; or perhaps it was your stuff and you decided to take my kids stuff. What a douche bag you are!!! Also I put my blind back up; not sure why you tried to hide it in the bushes, so if you do read this it would be cool if you gave my kid back his stuff..... I just can’t believe people feel the need to take stuff that does not belong to them. To the thief, good luck in life and I hope karma comes back to you two fold....

So you put a blind on someone else's feeder? Just an fyi you can't hunt over a feeder so maybe they saved you your hunting privilege.

• Like 2

It wasn't stolen it was "confiscated by the FS". Wait until you hear "since it was out for more than 72 hours it is abandoned property".

Sorry your stuff was "stolen" since you found your stand I bet stolen is the right word.

Red Sparkey, the feeders were dilapidated/were not being used; definitely not by me. But there was a mineral lick in the ground established which is fine to hunt. As well there is a crude water hole built. Again I checked this for year and no activity so I posted a blind on it.

First off let me start by saying that if you left your camera.......

😂🍻

Watch out for the cwt police

buy cheapo cameras

if you are willing to leave them on known hunting spot- mineral licks old feeders etc

its a chance you take - or you should at least expect it to happen thus the cheapo cameras

I'm not saying its right or fair but a good probability !

especially after being on CWT an reading the tales of others

• Like 1

So you put a blind on someone else's feeder? Just an fyi you can't hunt over a feeder so maybe they saved you your hunting privilege.

+1

If you want to see pictures of animals just checkout other posts on this site. There are lots of nice pics to be seen. No charge, no loss of cameras.

• Like 1