Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Few Items up for sale or trade...

I have a few items that I am posting up for sale or possible trade.

- UWS truck utility box/chest. 48" - SOLD

- FoxPro Wildfire II e-caller. Just like new, in excellent condition. I bought this and took it out for only one stand and has been in safe. I have all original items it came with, box, manuals, remote, etc. $175

AD688AC1-CA29-4177-8E4D-8E1E394A0010_zps

- Diamond Black Ice - SOLD

- Bogen/Manfrotto Tripod, 3405B model with #390 head. - SOLD

- Muzzy 3 blade 125gr Broadheads. All new, but no packaging. I am looking to trade for some 100gr muzzys or will consider other fixed blade BH's.

I will update ad with pics and possibly more items asap!

I will trade any of the above towards a pair of Vortex Vulture 15x56 binos or Yeti Ice Chest. I am located in Tucson and prefer a FTF meet up. Let me know if you have anything to offer. Thank you!!!

- Vincent

PM Sent

Bump! Lowered price on bow. $170.

Will trade any of the above towards some Vortex Vulture 15's or a Yeti Ice Chest...

I have a diamond as well and I couldn't find mods. Where can you get them?

I have a diamond as well and I couldn't find mods. Where can you get them?e

What model Diamond bow do you have?

I don't know if some are harder to find than others or if they all use the same mods? When I first got this Black Ice it had 27" DL mods on it and needed them swapped for my 28.5 DL. I called Bull Basin here in Tucson and told them what I needed. They told me to bring in the bow and that they would switch them out. They didn't have the mods I needed in hand, but they did call Bowtech, ordered them and had them shipped to them at the shop. I had my mods on my bow within 4-5 days free of charge! The customer service I've had there everytime I go in has always been top notch. That's why I keep goin' to Bull Basin!

I was also looking on Archerytalk at the time and there was a few members on there selling the mods I needed for around $10-15. I ended up going with the local option.

• Like 1

How much does the tripod weigh and what is the fully extended height? Thanks!

How much does the tripod weigh and what is the fully extended height? Thanks!

Right now the tripod is SPF for another member here on the forum. I also have another member interested in the tripod if that deal falls through. I'm not sure on exact weight/height but I can check and will post it on here just in case it doesn't sell...

Price Drop!!!

UWS Chest - $170

Fox Pro - $165

Bow - $ 170

Tripod is sold!

Bow is SPF...

It was nice to meet you Vincent. I'm looking forward to putting the bow to work.

Likewise Daryl! Best of luck to you in the future seasons to come! Be safe...

• Like 1

It was nice to meet you Vincent. I'm looking forward to putting the bow to work.

Im glad someone snagged up that bow. Ive got two black ices in the closet already and dont really need a third, but when I saw one for under $200 I found myself checking my wallet anyways....

Its a sweet little tack driver of a bow, I think you'll be real happy with it.

• Like 1

Im glad someone snagged up that bow. Ive got two black ices in the closet already and dont really need a third, but when I saw one for under $200 I found myself checking my wallet anyways....

Its a sweet little tack driver of a bow, I think you'll be real happy with it.

I'm glad it found a new owner as well. I hated seeing it just sitting there. It was a great bow!