Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

2 weeks till the rut elk tag and my sons bow gets ran over

Well as it says. We were in 17a deer hunting this weekend and only one spot in unit to get cell service. While there my son has a bad habit of leaving his bow (Pse dna sp) on the ground. Well another guy came up and didnt see it and crushed it with his dodge. My son is only 15 and i thought he was gonna cry. After seeing several big bucks and now he has no bow he was crushed. Plus archery bull in 3 weeks. Im hoping nathan at ross can create a miracle some how (pse warranty). If not he will have to use my bow. The Guy who ran it over was really bummed. Was both there faults. Lesson learned. Never put bow on ground. Saw several big bucks this weekend but kids couldnt seal the deal. Here is pic of his bow and other random pics. Was hot as heck out there.

post-9454-0-27414300-1440384632_thumb.jpg

post-9454-0-12926900-1440384668_thumb.jpg

post-9454-0-48661600-1440384684_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That sucks but it will be a lesson he will never forget. My nephew used to be in the habit of laying all his gear down on the ground by the truck. He left his binos there one time and I ran over them. Needless to say, he doesn't do that any more.

That completely sucks. I left mine on top of the Rhino once and went a half mile or so before I remembered it.

I was beyond lucky.

A very tough lesson for sure

I would have called down to PSE and set up going in and having it fixed. IMO it would be worth the drive. Sorry to see the carnage. Tough lesson to learn at 15yo.

He. Worked all summer saving his money to buy that bow and all the acesories so yeah definitely learned a lesson

I almost cried looking at the pictures myself.. haha

Hard lesson but a great one to learn. Makes me think back to my military days, NEVER leave your gear or especially your weapon on the ground or more than one arm distance away.

My friend has left 2 browning autos next to the truck and drove off. I ran over my bow in the middle of an Elk hunt, fortunately the mud was soft and didn't hurt it.

Sh-t happens. :wacko: