catfish

Monster unit 8 buck!

Congrats to your buddy on his 1st deer. You probably should've posted the photo when you created the thread. The title & text without the photo was puzzling.

Oh no you didn't!!! You tried to get the drop on us, fool us and make a joke with a thread title!! Shame on you sir!!!!! How dare you try to be clever! And how dare your buddy kill a legal deer, something more than 90% of bow hunters can't do their first year hunting. Next your gonna say he's not getting a shoulder mount, awful.

• Like 4

Congrats on a bow kill!

That kid looks stoked!

• Like 2

Sorry for the misleading title but i think my friend has shot the smallest deer ever.

It is his first deer though!

😭😂😂

I've had plenty of hunts where that buck woulda been beeter than any of the deer I seen, which was none at all. ha ha. I woulda shot it. Meat in the freezer and a chance to hang a tag. Better than any tag soup recipe I've ever tasted I bet.

congratulations to him,

• Like 1

Congrats to him on his first deer!

Ive killed one about that size too, but it wasnt my first one. And id be willing to do it again late in the season. Good eating right there!

• Like 5

You mean he wasn't trophy hunting for his first deer with a bow??? Wth??? How is he ever gonna be a big bad a$$ hunter so he can talk smack to everyone else about scores and tactics etc if he is just happy filling tags and HUNTING for the love and fun of it!! That's not what hunting is about anymore doesnt he know anything? (Tongue and cheek if you can't tell.)

Congrats on his first deer with a bow!

• Like 3

Congrats to your buddy!

That is a STUD ... well at least he has a couple small ones on his head :P . Congrats to your buddy on his first time archery buck and one that will taste amazing at that ... It is not about the score it is about the experience and memories ... well done !

• Like 1