catfish

Monster unit 8 buck!

Love to hear you buddy tell his story of that hunt. He looks pumped and I can help but wonder if buck fever sent the arrow in the neck or he was aiming there.

Doesn't matter either way, I just have a movie playing in my head of him messing up the shot and seeing his arrow tail kick out of the bow. He freaks and then watches it smoke him in the neck. Success! Congrats to him.

• Like 1

Congrats to your buddy!

I am impressed with your friends eyesight. I don't think I could have seen those antlers passed 10 yards. Congrats to the hunter, his smile says it all.

• Like 4

I swear every thread I have been on in the last 30 minutes has had at least one negative comment. What is happening!?

the real world ain't all unicorn farts and rainbow burps....But then again...this is the www.com
  • Like 1

It is a hunting sight where you will see hunting pics. Sometimes not pretty. Don't like the pic, move on. That's all I'm saying on it cause I don't get wrapped up in 30 page arguments.

• Like 1

Did I miss a 30 page argument somewhere? :)

you can only wish!!! I just want one 30 pager before I die!! Too PC and correct these days. This post isn't a 30 pager though. The "other one" had potential but got shut down.
  • Like 2

Congrats on your buddy's first deer! I hunted six hard days in unit 8, we hiked miles, sat water, still hunted, drove around to different areas, went to lower elevations & the only deer we saw were 3 does on the way into Williams for ice. I beginning to wonder if there are even deer in this unit anymore, but seen some nice bulls.

• Like 1

Congrats on your buddy's first deer! I hunted six hard days in unit 8, we hiked miles, sat water, still hunted, drove around to different areas, went to lower elevations & the only deer we saw were 3 does on the way into Williams for ice. I beginning to wonder if there are even deer in this unit anymore, but seen some nice bulls.

Been hunting up in 8 for the last 2 weekends and have seen several bucks....just needed a rifle.

It's legal and dead. The first ones always a trophy. Good job. We have all made bad shots but it was a deadly shot and the best thing is we learn from every one.

• Like 2