Unreal buck!! Huge congrats man!

• Like 1

Dang Justin, beauty. Just keep getting bigger every year. Not sure how your going to beat that one next year but wouldnt surprise me. Congrats.

Ron

• Like 1

Man that Buck is awesome in every way. Congrats Justin! You have reached the pinnacle of Coues Hunting.

• Like 1

Justin, I agree with your thread title, that is what dreams are made of! I love that left main beam. Congrats finding him and staying on him until he is on the ground you deserve it. I have a lot of respect for the guys that build a connection with a specific buck, finding sheds, getting pictures, and staying on his heels, then putting a tag on him, there is no bs with that. It's real and it ain't easy. Good job on a huge accomplishment! Good luck next year make it 8!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the positive comments, I'm almost sad to say I plan to try my hand at finding a mature muley buck in Jan. I told myself if I could take one more nice coues buck than I would change tactics in Jan. I have not gone after mule deer since 06' or 05', but might have to go to the dark side in January and go CarpN.....

Good luck to everyone in their upcoming hunts, I can wait to see the coues pics come in this year as I believe it truly will be a stellar year based on current events.

• Like 1