Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Giant Archery Arizona Coues Buck by Hunter James Dudley

I got a call yesterday from James Dudley.  He introduced himself as a Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast listener.  He told me that he had just harvested a giant coues buck with his bow and he wanted to share it with me and my listeners.  I was so humbled by his call and by his graciousness about my podcast and how much he enjoys it.  Episode 69 of the podcast tells James' story of the giant buck but there is a underlying story and situation that is even more important.  When you listen you will hear and feel what I mean!  James will be posting more photos on his Instagram Account @buffjesus12 and we will post more here also.  Congrats James on your accomplishment!

Click Here to Listen to Episode 69 on iTunes

Click Here to Listen to Episode 69 on Computer or Android

JSO%2BPodcast%2Bwith%2BgoHUNT.JPG

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B6.jpg
Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B1.jpg

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B2.jpg

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B3.jpg

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B4.jpg

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B5.jpg

Monster%2BArchery%2BArizona%2BCoues%2BDeer%2Bby%2BJames%2BDudley%2B7.jpg

View the full article

• Like 5

Just listened to your podcast this mourning gteat buck even better story

To the hunter Jay and the whole CW Family,

I'm not sure how to put his in words....but what these hunters did is epic! Bringing friends, life, and a passion that we all share together is a very special endeavor and feet in life. Thanks for sharing your story!

Not huge, but very nice. Lol

Dang, can I to go hunting with you? If you don't consider this guy huge you have to be on some world class beasts!

Yup!!! World class beast, I was just saying this day in age its not huge, 10yrs ago he would have been, only my opinion, still an awesome buck.

Huge buck, and huge congrats to the hunter. I will probably never shoot a deer that big, especially DIY, archery spot and stalk. Congrats again, I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

One thing I've learned after taking many pictures of different deer including deer of my own, pictures are very deceiving. Some deer just don't look as big in pictures as they really are no matter what angle you take the picture from. Some deer look way bigger than they really are in pictures also. You just never really know until you hold the deer on your hands.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this