Sign in to follow this  
Hunter Rath

Need A Good Bow!!

So I'm in the market for a good bow. I'm kinda in favor of PSE because the skull works camo is epic!! I'm not sure if any bow will work tho... I'm 6 foot 4 and my arm span is 6 foot 7 and I'm only 16. No I don't play football or basketball I hunt and fish!! I've been working my butt off in this heat to get some cash stacked up and I think I'm ready to splurge. If anyone has any suggestions post'em please.

~ Hunter Rath

My best advice is to go to the PSE Factory in Tucson and have them set you up. Some times you can find great deals on last years models. That is what I did and saved $200-$300 but I caught it at just the right time.

Yeah I might try to get my parents to take me down there for my birthday and get a good factory set up.

Brand new or used?

You can find good deals in cabelas bargain cave sometimes, ebay is a good place for used equipment and the classifieds on archerytalk can produce some real gems. Used bows dont hold their value that well so if you dont mind buying used you can save a ton of cash.

Good luck!

Check out the the classifieds on here and archerytalk.com to find some killer deals. Don't sell yourself short on just sticking with PSE because of a camo options lots of great options out there for a long draw guy like yourself! Some to maybe look at are the PSE freak, Bowtech Boss, Nitrum 34 LD etc. I personally would suggest the Nitrum 34 LD. Killer bow!!

Go to Ross Outdoors in Phoenix 59th and Vanburen and they will set you up with a bow that very same day. They sell used too..They are bow hunters dude so they dont hit you with that salesman approach. They are always having sales on complete Bow's..

• Like 1

if you have cash stacked and are ready to splurge... don't buy used. go to Ross Outdoors (that would be the closest to your location that is top notch in knowledge and service) and see whats in your price range and shoot before you buy. don't impulse buy because it looks cool!

James

• Like 1

Look at brands that are more popular out of state too. I did research and went with Obsesssion. I'll never look back.