Sign in to follow this  
CJ Long range

Delete please

Stag and Rock River makes left handed AR rifles. I think they're worth the money. I only have one, it's the 4L Stag model with the 20" barrel and it's great. I started with a right hand model and didn't have problems with the brass, but it bugged me with the right hand eject. Look up Vickers Tactical on YouTube. He shoots just about every AR left handed.

If you're going to introduce her first, try to find a brass catcher or deflector on a right handed model.

Can't comment on the Mini 14.

CJ-- I'm left handed and a left hand M4 / AR-15 variant was never available to me in the military. I never had issues with right handed semi auto rifles or shotguns. As long as she isn't shooting an exaggerated c-clamp grip or flaring her right elbow out there will not be issues with brass ejecting either.

The only left hand rifle I shoot is my .338 win mag, which is a Model 70 and for quick follow up shots on large game and animals with big teeth.

Check and see what her dominate eye is. Sounds funny but my kid is left handed but right eye dominate and has to shoot right handed