Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

I like to go to the Tucson Mountain Park Range with friends/family. I like how they have the regular range and also 3 walking courses w/targets. I really enjoy it out there.

• Like 2

Laquachi

Is that still open?

There is also a county range at the fairgrounds on the far east side off I-10. It's nice if you wanna practice long range. As others have said, the TMP range is really nice too.

Laquachi

Is that still open?

There is also a county range at the fairgrounds on the far east side off I-10. It's nice if you wanna practice long range. As others have said, the TMP range is really nice too.

idk...was just throwing it out there. I won my first 3D shoot there. The wood cut out to look like the state of AZ with the writing burnt into it with a wood burner. Classic.

Laquachi

Is that still open?

Yeah the SE range is nice for long range. I believe they have targets out to 100yrds. I don't go there too often. Only downside to the SE range is no shade like the TMP range. Other than that its a great range!