Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

I love an apple and milky ways around mid-morning.....like a caramel apple.

• Like 2

Guest oneshot

Depending on distance and time to be spent hunting my food pack changes and I dont normaly eat during a day hunt...

Always in the pack: a couple of tubes of peanuts, sterno and fixins for coffee, hot sauce/chili piquins/salt/pepper...

I'll add peanutbutter, bacon and chedder chesse bagels or ramen noodles with a 1lbs can of cooked roast beef, mexican lolipops/apples if long distance/overnight...

I do have few MRE's also, but ONLY for emergency use...after having to live on them and suffering the effects(Meals Refusing to Exit), they remain un-touched awaiting their experation date... or an extremely dire situation...

Quite wrappers are a must

I take them out of wrappers and put them in small zip locks. Quiet and reusable.

• Like 1

I have a seal-a-meal and will make my own mixtures, some Onion Soup mix and a handful of Minute Rice, add in some jerky if I want meat, Potato Soup mix and a can of oysters, makes for a good stew on a cold mtn top. Any of the bulk soup mixes work good and you can add whatever you feel like for a protein source. I carry a canteen cup, pull together a handful of sticks to make a fire and have hot food or coffee (Starbucks Via Instant) wherever you may be at the time.

• Like 1