Sign in to follow this  
BirdDog20

36a late

It's been a while since I've been on the boards. I logged into G&F on judgement day expecting to see an increment to my bonus points, but I was surprised to not only see that I had gotten drawn, but it was for a late hunt as well. I would have preferred it to have been 36b, but I like 36a as well. 2nd choice if I recall. I think I remember reading that only 10% are reserved for non-Res, so that means I got 1 of 4 permits available for that hunt.

Blew a lot of my vacation on cruises (19 days at sea in '15). I only have 5 days left, so I'm leveraging the holidays to get 10 days in AZ for 5 vacation days I have left. Although I would like to, I don't think I'll be able to go out Christmas day with the family overlapping. Miss living in AZ.

Congrats on the late tag. I believe they allow up to 10% of tags for non-res. They do not reserve 10%, so your odds were even less than you thought. That is the way I understand the 10% cap. Good luck in the hunt

• Like 1

Thanks. My dad had early November 36a. Out of vacation, so I can't make it back though normally, is be glassing and playing the pack mule. I won't be able to scout this year, so I'll be hitting old tried and true.