Sign in to follow this  
Sapper

Kenton turrets

Second, I like how you hunt, need a partner????

this. lol @ moving from the road to glass. only glasses from road crew.

im ordering one of these for a .257 weatherby. says 3 weeks dleivery is that pretty accurate?

this. lol @ moving from the road to glass. only glasses from road crew.

im ordering one of these for a .257 weatherby. says 3 weeks dleivery is that pretty accurate?

Andy, couple things. Attach that SON to your gun and you'll not have that issue.

no kidding... oh the lions still hurt to think about it....

I like to glass from the road, the ice chest and radio make it a good day.... at noon break out the grill....i even keep a cot in the back to take a nap...put down the tail gate and instant shade....

• Like 1

Redman= the new g7 does have mil option in it! I have a few rifles with kenton turrets on them, since ive bought a g7 i have been checking how accurate they are in different shooting conditions. They have been pretty spot on give or take a few inches out to around 700yrds so far. From 1300 to 5000ft and 65 to 100 degrees. All ive had time to shoot them at.

429mike

Thanks foe the info on the G7 that must have changed recently.... Time to get one

Im have the lr hunters on my rifles that have them. And i have just left them and just put the output to bdc on my g7 just in case im ever out hunting and something happens and i dont have it i can just fall back on my turret if need be.