Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Taurus PT 92 SOLD

New Taurus PT92 9mm stainless for sale. Only has one box shot through it. I have to many guns and NEED (want) a new bow. I bought this on a whim about 4 weeks ago. Its the new style with hammer release button. Comes with extra clip and 1 box of ammo. Its a nice gun. I'll only sell this to an over 21 person with an AZDL. $395 firm.

Ok maybe not so firm... any offers?

can you post any photos. I can tell you all that he keeps his stuff in cood condition. The 22 rifle i just bought for my son from him looked as it had never been taken out of the safe.

Thanks for the kind words. Has your son seen the gun yet?

I can post a pic but this is a new gun, if you google a taurus pt92 9mm stainless thats it. Here is the gun from a web site. It does have the tactical rail as on this image. For those that don't know Taurus owns the baretta 92 factory in Brazil including all dies and designs... that is what the Taurus PT92 is... a Barreta under the Taurus name. It comes with a lifetime warranty. Sales pitch over...

post-346-1182896770.jpg

His birthday is on the 7 of july we will be in the whitemountains camping when he gets the rifle. I would by this gun if it was blued I am not to big on the shine. It is tempting me though. I have shot a few guns made by them and they do shoot nice for a good price as well.