lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

A buddy sent this to me this morning. I thought these days were over?

I am all for displaying your trophy as you are in the field or on your way out, but a little decorum please! Plus, how bad is this for the meat? Nice job, giving more ammo to the antis.

IMG_1722_zpsjr9wcoxm.jpg

• Like 2

I probably would have at least skinned it first, then put the head on that cool off road bumper thing right up front...

• Like 1

Well that meat is about shot. Oh wait they only care about the rack and blood on thier hillbillie vehicle

• Like 4

This really looks bad on hunters to those who do NOT hunt. Easy enough to quarter it and get it cooled down or on ice without putting the entire bull on the top to cook in the sun and run blood down every side of the vehicle. I am not PC, but come on. A little consideration of others please.

Yes, it is a big bull.

• Like 6

He might have just killed it, drove up to it, loaded it up and needed fuel before they got to camp/processing. For all we know it's only been on top of the jeep for 15 min.

• Like 3

Thats old school. Wish we could see more of that instead of everyone afraid of offending someone. Go to wyoming for antelope and still see a bunch of old cars with antelope strapped to the roof.

• Like 11

I'm with drebo ! We've all tried moving these bulls around on the ground, let alone lift it on the roof of a jeep !

post-10954-0-93931500-1442274959.jpg