lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

This is the bull and it scored 350". And the meat didn't spoil. The hunter is a guy from snowflake I know.

Sweet Bull and awesome load job on the jeep ... BY the way BC you were telling me last year that 3c does not have 350 class bulls anymore :P .... By the way there are a couple I have seen this significantly bigger , wonder if they will hit the ground.

This is the bull and it scored 350". And the meat didn't spoil. The hunter is a guy from snowflake I know.

youre the man dude. about time somebody knew about it. nice bull he got

Sweet Bull and awesome load job on the jeep ... BY the way BC you were telling me last year that 3c does not have 350 class bulls anymore :P .... By the way there are a couple I have seen this significantly bigger , wonder if they will hit the ground.
I'll be the first one to admit 3c has impressed me this year. Definite improvement from last year.
  • Like 1

Not every hunter owns a full size truck to get their elk home in.This is the way I got my last bull back to camp.

holy moly. Hilarious

Also, how do the people who have problems with hunting think their beef gets on the table?

As far as I know it is still the same way back in Wisconsin where I am originally from. All season long you saw deer strapped to the roofs of cars and trucks.

More power to the guy and congrats on a great bull