hoghntr

Petition to defund planned parenthood

Just giving My op. on abortion. Isn't that the ultimate topic here. Or should I just call it killin babies and then You may understand............BOB!

The murder of innocent children should be everyone's business. If you can watch the video she references without pure disgust and outrage, you are a soulless despicable human being.

• Like 3

I don't beleive in abortion, but Its not my buss. if some one else does what they prefer. Shouldn't be anyone else's either.. People shoot cow elk in Dec. and most have babies in them. Is that any different. Let people do their thing. Allways gotta be protestors...........BOB!

So, Hitler exterminating Jews shouldn't have been anyone's business? Iran would prefer that Israel be wiped off the map, should that not be any of our business either? Protecting the innocent should be every decent persons business.
  • Like 4

Using their own twisted logic, has it not occurred to the pro abortion crowd that only by luck and or happenstance, they are here?

• Like 1

The money that the gov gives Planned Parenthood does NOT pay for abortions. But,don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

• Like 1

The money that the gov gives Planned Parenthood does NOT pay for abortions. But,don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

I'll take the bait....does that mean they pay for abortions themselves.....or private money......help me out with who pays?

I don't beleive in abortion, but Its not my buss. if some one else does what they prefer. Shouldn't be anyone else's either.. People shoot cow elk in Dec. and most have babies in them. Is that any different. Let people do their thing. Allways gotta be protestors...........BOB!

I've taken a lot of late cow elk apart....I've never seen a human baby inside one.

• Like 3

This is just pure ignorant. Essentially saying I built that walls, paid the electric bills, bought the tools. But I did not pay for the abortion to take place. STUPID!!!

• Like 2

How many tax $$$$$$ are spent taking care of the broods of neglected children with dead beat dads that like to play with their pistol but not take responsibility for the bullets they are shoot down field? The kids with addicted single moms that put the children last in everything they do? You can hide behind religion and sit in judgement of as woman that makes the choice of abortion, but that only makes you a hypocrite. It is a personal issue that is between those involved and their God and only that God should sit in judgement.

The idea of profiting from the sales of aborted fetuses is grotesque and goes against the rules that allow them such funding... If the evidence is true, funding should be pulled and heads should be rolling. IMO tax dollars should not be paid for many things , like the 7 kids by 5 different women who get no child support by a guy I know who seems to have plenty of money to Hunt... unfortunately this is not the case. The problems in this country and world are much bigger than planned parenthood and pro choice, but I guess distractions like this are needed to divert attention from the other realities taking place under our noses.

Why are we discussing this on a hunting website? If you want to engage in political discussions that are not related to hunting, please go to a forum created for political discussions. There are plenty of them. I have requested many times for discussions here to be kept to hunting and outdoors related things. That's what this site was created for.

• Like 5

Why are we discussing this on a hunting website? If you want to engage in political discussions that are not related to hunting, please go to a forum created for political discussions. There are plenty of them. I have requested many times for discussions here to be kept to hunting and outdoors related things. That's what this site was created for.

Amanda, we are all just like a big family sitting around the dinner table discussing current events. Many things on this site have nothing to do with hunting or outdoors. But as we seem to be one big happy coues family we should be able to do so.

• Like 2