jefftrucker12

7e tactics - bull down

Archery that ends on Thursday? Or Limited Opportunity? Or late rifle? Cow or bull?

We were in 7W this weekend, and saw bulls from 8975' to 6600' elevations and everywhere in between. They were talking in the mornings, but only saw one pushing cows. All the rest were still bachelored up.

Which hunt do you have? I've hunted 7E a few times and have seen some nice bulls.

7 east archery bull. Was on bulls every day at the start of the hunt. Cannot locate them now. Might just be moving less with all the pressure. Seems like when the ranchers moved in cattle right before otc Deer the elk left those areas which they have been the last few years during this hunt.

Good luck in the last few days. Hopefully the hunters are laving the area, so movement might pick up. I know I did not see many hunters in 7W this weekend, and saw a lot of the guys that were still out packing up camps on Sunday.

killed my archery bull in 7e. shoot me a message if your still coming up empty and I can make a suggestion or 2.

• Like 2

Congrats on the bull jefftrucker12 that sure will make an interesting mount if you decide to do so. I like to hunt solo, at least until I get something down. Story when you have time, again congrats.