Lark is a big stupid nerd. here is the proof.

Where did he go?  I haven’t seen a post from him in a while.

4 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Where did he go?  I haven’t seen a post from him in a while.

Casey ran him off while his sense of humour was on vacation.

Hurt feelings?  That’s happening a lot more now.  I always thought Lark was a tough person.

1 hour ago, daryl_s said:

Wasn’t it them changing his name to 7mm08 on April Fool’s day that finally did him in? Pretty sure that was the straw that broke the camel’s back and he never posted again. Pretty ironic if you ask me. 

Good memory

24 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

He was quick to deal it but didn't do to well on the receiving end of things.......I miss his comments good or bad!!!

Same here. I like enjoyed the different perspectives whether I agreed or not.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Edge said:

Good memory

I joined this site in 2005 when there were 600 members and I had 1 child. Now there’s almost 14,000 members and I have 5 kids 😝 Lark was one of the “originals” and typically had a lot of good posts. I always enjoyed his sarcastic and witty humor. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, daryl_s said:

I joined this site in 2005 when there were 600 members and I had 1 child. Now there’s almost 14,000 members and I have 5 kids 😝 Lark was one of the “originals” and typically had a lot of good posts. I always enjoyed his sarcastic and witty humor. 

I joined back in 04. I was member 240 back then. Sure miss them days with Lark on here. Always thought he had thicker skin though.

• Like 2

Ive been here for quite awhile. I always enjoyed .270 and his contributions to the site. I personally would have been complimented that the people running this site would have thought enough of me to screw with me. Especially on April fools because every year he came up with some B.S. Seemed innocent enough and quite funny. Really surprised me that he wigged.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, singleshot said:

Ive been here for quite awhile. I always enjoyed .270 and his contributions to the site. I personally would have been complimented that the people running this site would have thought enough of me to screw with me. Especially on April fools because every year he came up with some B.S. Seemed innocent enough and quite funny. Really surprised me that he wigged.

I agree.  Remember Lark's post about his pet javelina on April 1st?  It was a riot!  The man has a sense of humor but apparently not when it came to anything 7mm08.

• Haha 1