Lark is a big stupid nerd. here is the proof.

ok, wedike is on to me, so i figgerd i oughta come clean. i'm actually just a basement troll with no friends or family, so i figgerd i'd prove it and then ax for furgivness.

this is my house. as you can see, it is in a no elbow room subdivision somewhere in the east valley. all the other houses look just like it, only the garage is on the other side. it's called the Rancho Neglecto.

post-347-0-12227300-1442944203_thumb.jpg

this is one of the neighbors. literally in my front yard in my tree. can't believe how little privacy we have in this place.

post-347-0-75706800-1442944266.png

this is what he did in the orchard. do you guys have neighbors like that too? horrible people.

post-347-0-76423900-1442944345_thumb.jpg

this is where i hafta ride to make a phone call. service really stinks in our subdivision. those are either the skyscrapers in phx or the gila wilderness in new mex. can't really remember.

post-347-0-35453100-1442944451_thumb.jpg

this is how the road gets after a rain sometimes. our HOA is awful. total waste o' money. that's my midget son moving the logs. he's only 6'5", so he gets teased a lot.

post-347-0-03911800-1442944518_thumb.jpg

this is on the front porch awhile back. my middle boy on the banjo (no, not casey), monk on the fiddle and wanda on the guitar and singin. their are only 85 people in the yard that night, so like was said, i have no friends or family.

post-347-0-00286900-1442944693_thumb.jpg

this is mrs. .270 in the backhoe bucket pickin' apples out of the orchard. some of the trees are over 100 years old and are kinda tall. i'm sure it's just like your subdivisions.

post-347-0-49968200-1442944795_thumb.jpg

this is me in the oval office awhile back. i made W get up so's i could get this photo took. if you notice, i'm a gentelman and took my hat off.

post-347-0-57557600-1442945142_thumb.jpg

so there ya have it. total nerd, phony, wannabee troll. if you need more proof i can post some photos of the animals we ain't killed lately too. please forgive me. Lark.

• Like 21

Funny Stuff Lark....

Seriously though, please explain the last photo. Very cool!

More D

This world needs more nerds who know the value of living a rural lifestyle, and holding respect for the land. You're my kinda nerd!

• Like 2

You are supposed to lay your cowboy hat upside down when not on your head or a hat rack......what a nerd.

Other than that, you are OK.

• Like 2

Right on Lark. I too want to hear more about that last pic.

trophy hunter, it's called hughesnet. they got these little saucer lookin' deals they put on your roof now. we have internet and tv both. and solar power. waaaaaaaaaaaay off the grid. it's so far east valley we're only 30 miles from new mex.

i can't splain about the oval office. it's top secret. they drag me in there all the time. it's just futher proof o' nerdness. Lark.

We promise not to say anything. ...

Fine but somewhere not too important so he can still have babies, work and all...

More D

if i tell you i'll hafta shoot casey. Lark.

That's dang funny right there.