Sign in to follow this  
Tunachaser

"God Gave Us Nails" - A January Spot and Stalk Coues Deer Story

Man, with all noise coming out of all the bible thumping i'm not sure how that deer didn't spook?

stay classy

you didnt think that was a little but funny?

He probably believes that God actually did actually make that buck get into a fight the day before just so the turd would feel humbled that he had to shoot a buck under 100 inches. Hey, mysterious ways and all that.

• Like 3

You people are unbelievable! Whether you agree with his theology or reasons for why things played out the way they did how about just basic respect for the guy?!?

He wrote a story telling of his adventure and showing his buck and that's the first thing you come back with? Your comments are down right rude and disrespectful. I guarantee not one of you would say those things to another man face to face.

I am far from thin skinned but this is just rediculous.

• Like 4

You people are unbelievable! Whether you agree with his theology or reasons for why things played out the way they did how about just basic respect for the guy?!?

He wrote a story telling of his adventure and showing his buck and that's the first thing you come back with? Your comments are down right rude and disrespectful. I guarantee not one of you would say those things to another man face to face.

I am far from thin skinned but this is just rediculous.

Rude and disrespectful is just my game.

If we can't talk about politics on this site, why should anyone be able to discuss religion? Don't start pointing the non believer finger at me either, because that is not the case. Why not post a short story and a pic or two? I can also assure you that i would gladly repeat anything i type on this site to someone's face.

• Like 5

If we can't talk about politics on this site, why should anyone be able to discuss religion? Don't start pointing the non believer finger at me either, because that is not the case. Why not post a short story and a pic or two? I can also assure you that i would gladly repeat anything i type on this site to someone's face.

Even with a 7/08 pointed at ya?

Lol! You guys are out of control!

This kid loves Jesus and he loves bowhunting, nothing wrong with that.

Congrats on an awesome buck, Tunachaser. I don't see any punishment in those pictures, it's all reward.

• Like 3

Nice Buck and much Respect for your faith even if not my cup of tea.... I will say, that after reading your story, I was definitely looking at the name Tunachaser, wrong and in a whole other way :o my BAD

• Like 3

Beautiful buck.......I wish every hunter gave thanks when he or she is fortunate enough to harvest an animal. In today's messed up world, it's nice to see someone with a solid set of values.

• Like 5