Sign in to follow this  
savagman

Can't fix stupid

That's funny, she went all the way to Africa to kill a javilina....unless that's just the media assuming incorrectly as always, could be a 10 year old on her first JR javilina hunt here in AZ using her dads SEMI AUTOMATIC AR15.....funny how they use the play on words.

it's one o' them rare african wart javelinas. it has a collar on it like cecil too. but i disagree, in this case you can fix stupid. turn loose that full auto m-16 on the author. no stupid no more. Lark

• Like 1

Appears to be an exotic whitetail in the mix too. I'm in a strange mood today thanks to work, but the name Frikkie Du Toit really made me laugh. :D

Not a boar, not a Blesbok, not a buffalo, not an M16 almost definitely not an automatic which the author assumed so he could make the article a little more scary!

Wow this just seems to be random fear mongering not real big on facts.

Is there an organization you can contact to discredit an author who rights an article like this

I'm thinking that organization could be VERY busy! With all of the crap that flies around the internet these days, who has time to worry about discrediting anyone? :lol: