Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Let's Make a Deal if you have 12 or More Bonus Points

I would be willing to help someone get a bull in Units 3C, 5BN, 5BS

We would put in together if you have at least 12 bonus points.

I would provide Toyhauler, Polaris Ranger, Knowledge of Areas and help you get your bull first.

I will provide packing, field dressing, etc. and get your bull to a butcher.

I am only interested in Sept Archery Bull Hunts in these 3 Units which I know I can easily get someone a bull.

If interested in discussing give me a call at 520 256 7448

• Like 9

i know a guy that does something very similar to this and gets tags almost every year it seems like. his deal is, he leaves his bow in camp for the first half of the hunt and becomes the guide

just curious if this would classify you as a guide? Compensation being the bonus points?

No he would be making no$$$$

Pretty sure it would classify you as a guide. The exchange could be any money, goods or services in exchange for help on a hunt. Don't quote me on this, but I am fairly confident this is the case

i thought you couldnt even buy gas for someone. but i dont see how you could get in trouble for this as long as you both agreed you were just friends putting in together, which is very common

A bull in the 310 to 330 is pretty realistic. I'm not talking about 360 Plus bulls here. It's possible, but obviously much more

time consuming and difficult to get the bigger bulls. I would like to have at least 5-6 days left for my hunting.

I just thought someone struggling to find or get a bull might be interested as I already have the equipment,

knowledge of areas to get someone a good bull that needs some help or is lacking in equipment.

Need to be able to walk 3-5 miles per day and hit a paper plate out to 50 yards and we would have no problem.

I had one wallow in 3C with 6 different bulls coming into in and no hunting pressure.

Similar spots in 5BN and 5BS

• Like 2

Looks like 2014 draw/success odds were (3C - 9/58%) (5Bn - 18/16%) and (5Bs - 12/31%). Was the 6 bonus points the magic number to gaurantee a tag? I have 6 points myself. This sounds like a great deal.

I would prefer to put 3A/3C FIRST CHOICE AND 5BN 2ND CHOICE

No Magical number of bonus points but at 12 points + my 2 points we would average 7 points which is pretty good odds

at least better than what I have now and I'm able to take off the entire hunt.

• Like 1