Sign in to follow this  
azruger

33 coues

Headed out in the morning to continue the quest of scouting out a 100" coues buck for my late November hunt!!! Killed many coues closest is 97"!!!!

• Like 1

Took me 20 years of hunting coues to finally join the 100 inch club. Hopefully it won't take you as long as it took me. Good luck and keep us posted.

I have killed coues for over 20 years and that 100" still eludes me. Ya I should stop shooting 90" inch bucks. But I can't help it. I like killing them no matter how big.

• Like 2

I have killed coues for over 20 years and that 100" still eludes me. Ya I should stop shooting 90" inch bucks. But I can't help it. I like killing them no matter how big.

I suffer the same illness. Its hard to eat tag soup when theres a perfectly good deer standing right there! I'd never make it as a trophy hunter....

• Like 2

well, hope a 100"er shows himself for ya.

Saw 3 bucks last weekend scouting for my Nov. Coues in 33. Smaller bucks. Headed up for my sons junior elk tag in 22 tomorrow. Then back at it scouting for me and his Nov. Junior deer and javi tag in 33

LOL!!! Same here there Is always ground shrinkage when you get to them. Any coues is a trophy to me. I have killed many and no matter how big or small it'd always a rush.

LOL!!! Same here there Is always ground shrinkage when you get to them. Any coues is a trophy to me. I have killed many and no matter how big or small it'd always a rush.

I get pretty jacked up on adrenaline whenever I draw my bow back and aim for fur. Doesnt really matter how much bone is there in that moment. I've spared the life of a few spikes and forkies the last couple years in hopes of something that could go on the wall,, but come this December any deer will do.