Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Anyone having problems with putting in for spring draw

I just hung up with them. IF YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO PRINT AN INVOICE AND/OR GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE YOU NEED TO TRY TO REAPPLY. If it went through the first time the system will NOT let you put in again. YES, My credit card shows a charge for $13 pending but the rep at Game/Fish told me that does NOT mean the app went through.....

God Bless the company the AZGFD uses!!!!!

I believe it says that you must have a current license at the time of the draw. Mine expires today. Bought it last year for the spring draw. They are good for 365 days

Brent

Was planning on putting in today...now I might just wait.

I put my daughter in for turkey and javelina this morning and got the error message. I called AGFD and they said it was happening quite a bit. They told me to reapply and if it wouldn't let me, then it went through. I reapplied and it let me go all the way to payment again and I got the same message. My credit card now has 4 pending charges from this morning. I just tried to apply for my javelina hunt and got the same issue. I'm done for today and will try tomorrow.

Last week was smooth applying for my turkey tag and buying bonus points for my wife.

I put in and got receipts for both turkey and javelina on my email, they both have confirmation numbers, does this meen they went through ok.

I went to the Tucson chapter today.... What a mess. I was hoping to get my licence printed up, couldnt even do that. They have had nothing but issues!

I had the same problem using firefox. Tried several times and then switched to internet explorer and it worked.

• Like 1

Does g and f use an inside IT service or a subcontractor/private provider,and has it been the same for the last few years? and if so why have they not been fired.

They use an in house IT guy.

I was on the phone with the lady at fish & game yesterday she said it was a mess lots of people with multiple charges. She said it was going to be sorted out & cards credited back.

I had 7 charges on my card alone. Now I don't know if I'm even in for the draw she said she would take care of it & that I would be in she just needed to sort thru everything. I guess I will give them a couple of days to fix this mess & than call to see if I'm in or if I have to reapply. What a cluster phuck !!!

Worked this morning (for turkey) using Internet Explorer. I was using Chrome the 5x it didn't work this weekend.

Tried for javelina next and got an error after trying to enter my friend's department ID. Thinking it has to do with his new assigned dept. ID since it's his first time going in for a draw. Will try again later.

Worked this morning (for turkey) using Internet Explorer. I was using Chrome the 5x it didn't work this weekend.

Finally got all of mine (daughter's turkey and javelina; my javelina) to work this morning on Chrome. Reciepts emailed for confirmation, too! Of course, I don't know how many times I've been charged so far...

Does g and f use an inside IT service or a subcontractor/private provider,and has it been the same for the last few years? and if so why have they not been fired.

They use an in house IT guy.

stock-photo-21092215-laughing-cheerful-o

• Like 2