Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Pray for My Dear MOM

My 87 year old Mom is not expected to make it another day or 2. She has been bed riddin for 4 years and has in her will not to be tube fed. Well started yesterday she can't get her liquid food down..Really sucks. My 2 sisters from Phoenix were back in PA, where she is 2 weeks ago celebrating Dads 95th Bday and She was doing good. Last week celebrating my elk kill with them in Mesa . Now we all head for Erie, Pa. tomm. for a funeral. Really sucks. I might be a 59 year old man but I will admit it ,I am crying as I write this. Love You MOM...............BOB!

Prayers for comfort to all, and no suffering for your Mom.

Man hugs from all your brothers here on the site.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear the sad news. Celebrate her life.

• Like 1

Prayers sent. One of those things you never get over but just gets easier to deal with day to day.

Will

• Like 1

Sounds like she was waiting til you got your elk. Not being funny. I've had family members to similar. My aunt died after hearing my sister was getting married, gramps died a few days after I was married. God does mysterious thing and the will of people surprise me too. Bless your mother and I pray in she meets her maker in good intentions.

• Like 3

I pray that your mother and family find peace and comfort at this hard time .

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Bob. Praying for peace and comfort for you all during this time.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this Bob. Prayer for her comfort in these last days and prayers of peace for you and your family.

Those tears are Sacraments from Heaven! May the Lord bless you and keep you in his loving arms during this time!

• Like 2

Thanks for the prayers guys. She got her last rights this morning. I am headed out in a few hours .Thanks to all. Means alot me in a hard time.............BOB!

Losing your mother will be so very hard. I lost mine many, many years ago. Definitely one of the hardest times I have had to endure. I pray for a peaceful passing for her and strength for you and your family as you go through this terrible time. God be with you.

• Like 1