5guyshunting

elk nose ?

Does anyone know whats up with this nose? Game and fish checked it and said maybe some sort of disease he survived. I cant remember the disease he mentioned.post-8438-0-11774900-1444526867_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Probably a serious coke addiction. Came here from Cali to escape the lifestyle. If you eat the meat and then use a drop light to work on your truck till 4am, then you'll know for sure.

• Like 12

Accept the elk with the nose it has...this is the same kind of thinking that caused Rudolph to run away from home.

• Like 2

Accept the elk with the nose it has...this is the same kind of thinking that caused Rudolph to run away from home.

I think he has character unseen by most people.

Maybe it's raw from sniffing to much cow butt during the rut?

I'm guessin one that was had that "not so fresh feelin". Scarred for life. Literally. He commuted suicide walkin in front of you.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpgHere was a bull I shot in 2014 in 7W. Interesting similarity. For what it's worth we enjoyed the meat and have have not suffered any Mad Elk Disease Symptoms. ;-)

Looks like he sniffed fire.

Looks like lupus disease to me, common in dogs, don't know what causes it though.