Sign in to follow this  
WACem44

Daughters first hunt and successful one at that!

That's a nice buck, good for her. Sounds like big Browns has been staying busy helping out, props to him.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I wasn't sure how she was going to do seeing that she is a "Pretty Princess" as you can tell by her pink dance shirt that she has on. She did have a camo long sleeve shirt prior to the stalk but got hot on the way. She asked if she could take it off and keep the pink undershirt on. With the cover we had I knew it wouldn't be a problem and I thought to myself how fitting this was going to be that she would shoot this buck with her pink shirt on! She keeps very busy with here dance schedule during the week and weekend and it's hard to get her in the field as much as I would want. Although I had her shooting out to 700 yards to get her prepared for this hunt so I knew she could make the shot. It's amazing how calm and cool "girls" are when it comes to shooting. I had buck fever and was shaking more than she was... ;)

Not sure how I missed this post until today. That was a great morning! I'm very proud of your daughter! She was a trooper. Congrats Dad for getting your daughter introduced to hunting and real life!

Congrats pink princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Great pictures and what a nice buck. Congratulations! And I agree, girls stay pretty calm when looking through the scope at trophy quality animals. Nicely done.

• Like 1