Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

September bull hunt, big 7x4

Thanks for all the comments everyone! It was sure was a great time spent with friends and especially my son.

And Will K, not a sleeper unit anymore. I'm not kidding when I say this, most all bulls that I knew of got killed and/or wounded and lost during the archery and muzz hunts. I'm sure there's a couple around still but seriously, it got hammered!! The game warden has admittedly told several people, my dad included, that he "Hates elk and he's going to hammer them!" He even proposed a depredation hunt in the unit.... Unreal!!!!! He's a young guy who has big ideas about making the unit a trophy unit for muleys even though historically it never even has been but yet it continues to have several hundred muley permits. Not sure where he got his edumacation but I'm guessing from a crackerjack box.

• Like 1

Love it man! Happy to see you post it up on here to be enjoyed by all. Congratulations again to a fantastic bull and even better time with family and friends.

AWESOME!! ALOT OF CHARACTER IN THOSE ANTLERS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

what a monster bull. Even better to share this with your son. I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to mow the lawn....and hunt.